1) Boot your PC clean, insert the CDROM (packaged with your remote).
2) Select your CDROM drive and select install.
3) Follow the instructions on screen.
4) VIEW or more likely PRINT the prontoedit.pdf file (also on the CD ROM disc) which is your guide to prontoedit software.
5) When finished, remove the CD ROM from your drive and reboot your computer.
6) Select (double click) the C:\Windows\pronto.ini file. This will open the file in wordpad for editing. The added entry will gain you
access to view and modify hex IR codes.
7) Add the last line of text exactly as shown to the file, then save the file and exit. Your modified pronto.ini file should look like the one shown below.
0 = pronto, 8
1 = pronto, 10, *
2 = pronto, 12
3 = pronto, 14, *
4 = pronto, 16
5 = pronto, 18, *
size = 380
universal_size = 960
symbols = 1
developer = 1 (<<<This Line must be is added)